- The Inter-American Library School, as a Major Training facility for Latin America, Journal of Education for Librarianship , Spring 1966, Vol. 6, No. 4.
- Brazil, Serial Publications (periodicals, monographs in series, documents) currently received in the University of Illinois Library, University of Illinois, 1966.
- (with M. Solaún). Sociología y Compromiso por Medio de la Violencea: Una Modalidad Latino-Americana de Cambio Político. Razón y Fábula, Bogotá, Colombia, No. 10, 1968, pp.
- (with M. Solaún). Sociología de los Golpes de Estado Latino Americanos, Universidad de los Andes, Bogotá, Colombia, 1969.
- Individual Modernity and Lower-Class Fertility Behavior in a Developing Country: Guatemala; Test and Criticism of Population models, Methodologies and Policies, SAGE INTERNATIONAL, fall 1972.
- Evaluation Report (statistical) of the IX Institute sponsored by the SUNY Faculty Senate Equal Education Committee, SUNY-Buffalo, summer 1978.
- Genesee Finger Lakes Career Planning Guide 1980-81, Editorial Board, Rochester, New York.
Manuel Salvador Alguero, PhD
- Additional publications authored by Manuel S. ALGUERO, issued by the State University of New York System:  SUNY Latino/a Student Organizations (1991-2000)  Facts and Figures – Hispanics and SUNY (1990 – 2000)  Survey Report on the Status of Hispanics in SUNY Campuses, 1991.
- Collective Bargaining In a Multiversity – SUNY. Questionnaire. 1977. State University College at Brocport. [11p].
- Professionals and Multiversities: The Case of SUNY. Analytical models and measuring procedures. 1977. 41p.Unpublished. [Includes review of the literature, a detail description of measuring procedures associated with the published questionnaire on collective bargaining – see above – and related multivariate analytical models].
- Patterns of Unionization in Latin America: A Sociological Analysis. A research Proposal. Brockport, New York. 1974. Unpublished.
- Dancing the Tambotiro; A sociological Study of Group Behavior. Fall 1967. [21p]. Unpublished.